AIM
lurhmann2

Greenday - Good Riddance Greenday - Good Riddance

Good stuff

I can tell that you put a bunch of effort into the 3 view angles. The lipsynching was excellent. I just have one little issue with the fading in of the front view. Rather than having him gain opacity, have a white rectangle in front of him lose opacity. That way we don't see the top of his neck. But apart from that, this is one of the better flash music videos I have seen.

StarCraft Technomix StarCraft Technomix

Sweet...

This is pretty damn awesome. I especially like how you augmented the Starcraft audio to fit the music. And great art.

LegolaSS responds:

if you had read the brif before you click play and the endding credits you would realise i did not create the sound track

Lumber Tom Lumber Tom

That's it?

It took one year to do that?
It was great art, but it wasn't a masterpiece.
No plot, one song...I don't see a whole year of work in that. Maybe a few weeks max, but I think you need a new hobby... no offense.
It still had pretty decent art.

Poison-Rat responds:

well it's not the best hobby to make movies with my ear, so maybe I should become a world champion banana eater instead

Sora Sora

Screensaver

If that had a plain black backround, I would definitely make it my screensaver. Awesome little blobs.

FireHound responds:

hehe :)

-FILLED- -FILLED-

Great

That is one pretty cool flash. I'm a sucker for plotless 3D flash, but that is very well done.

Derc-Tora responds:

"I'm a sucker for plotless 3D flash"
well, consider your self sucked XD