AIM
lurhmann2

Greenday - Good Riddance Greenday - Good Riddance

Good stuff

I can tell that you put a bunch of effort into the 3 view angles. The lipsynching was excellent. I just have one little issue with the fading in of the front view. Rather than having him gain opacity, have a white rectangle in front of him lose opacity. That way we don't see the top of his neck. But apart from that, this is one of the better flash music videos I have seen.

StarCraft Technomix StarCraft Technomix

Sweet...

This is pretty damn awesome. I especially like how you augmented the Starcraft audio to fit the music. And great art.

LegolaSS responds:

if you had read the brif before you click play and the endding credits you would realise i did not create the sound track

Lumber Tom Lumber Tom

That's it?

It took one year to do that?
It was great art, but it wasn't a masterpiece.
No plot, one song...I don't see a whole year of work in that. Maybe a few weeks max, but I think you need a new hobby... no offense.
It still had pretty decent art.

Poison-Rat responds:

well it's not the best hobby to make movies with my ear, so maybe I should become a world champion banana eater instead

RPS RPS

Good

You have an ability to turn a completely moronic idea into a pretty damn decent flash. It almost had a story line, great sound effects and music, and I like it.
I have the opposite ability, as I take moronic ideas and turn them into flash that are moronic for the sake of being moronic.
DO more stuff please.

starkravenmadd responds:

awww.. thanks.. i like moronic ideas, i even married one.. oops did i say that outloud!
i WILL do more stuff.. thanks for the encouragement.. :)

Grave 3 Grave 3

Nice

I love these kind of games. Couple of suggestions:
1. Something's up with the code. Suddenly I couldn't switch my left weapon in the first room. Odd.
2. I find the keys a bit awkward. Maybe it's just me.

At any rate, this is pretty great.(heh, inadvertent rhyme)

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thanks a lot for the suggestions. I've never had that problem with switching weapons, I guess I missed it. Thanks for pointing that out, I'll see if I can fix it.

Dragonhunters Dragonhunters

This just is awful.

I hate this game. You know why? Because I absolutely blow at it. T_T But it could be cool if I were any better at it. Didn't stop me from voting 5.